Why not export FcCharsetForLang and related API? It could be generally useful. I
would like to use it for gucharmap.
Can you make a concrete proposal about precisely what API we should export? A
patch doing what you want would be great; having documentation included would be
Let's table this until we have a concrete proposal. Widening the fontconfig
API seems like something that can wait for the next major release.
Mass reopen. The "LATER" resolution is lame, I'm deleting it. Consider LATER to have arrived.
I'm closing this as WONTFIX until someone comes up with a credible API plan.