1. Random freezes when "faling back to classic mode", EXA with non GEM enabled kernels
2. Not working GLSL in any case
* When I run Ethernal Lands and reflections are enabled game crash and I get
[08:54:40] EXTENDED EXCEPTION(5:opengl_error): Error: 'Max instruction count exceeded' in file 'shaders/anim.vert' in load_vertex_program at actor_init.cpp (line 159). However turning off reflection helps
* Nexuiz enabling GLSL and runnig game freez system
* Sauerbraten enabling GLSL cause strange negative colors
* Savage2 which requires shaders to run, renders white not textured objects
3. Sometimes when screensaver turns off monitor its not possible to turn it back on by any key or mouse, restart needed
4. In X switching to terminal and back with ctrl+alt+f? works but when You run any OpenGL full screen application then you can switch to terminal and switching back to X cause not reversable black screen, restart needed.
5. I experienced also random freezes with UXA, but I doubt debian's xorg version 1.5.2 is aware of using dri2 so I stick to EXA.
6. Blender any version has poor preformane and laggs badly.
kernel vanilla 2.6.26 and git eric's 2.6.27
Xorg 1.5.2 from debian (sid)
Thanks for the testing (though we normally would like to see one-issue-per-one-bug).
Here're my comments:
Issue 1: It is with non-GEM kernel, so we won't follow up (since GEM kernel is the future).
Issue 5: UXA is not mature enough, so probably not ready for use now.
Issue 2/3/4/6: Does this ever work before GEM? You might file a separate bug for us to track down (according to http://www.intellinuxgraphics.org/how_to_report_bug.html), or hold on 2/6 until GEM quality improved (with more simple programs working well).
Please follow Gordon's suggestion to report _seperate_ issues, we have a rule to reject a bug with more than one issues in it. thanks.