Bug 23038 - PackageKit.sh (command-not-found) hard-codes /usr/libexec
Summary: PackageKit.sh (command-not-found) hard-codes /usr/libexec
Status: RESOLVED FIXED
Alias: None
Product: PackageKit
Classification: Unclassified
Component: General (show other bugs)
Version: unspecified
Hardware: Other All
: medium normal
Assignee: Richard Hughes
QA Contact:
URL:
Whiteboard:
Keywords:
Depends on:
Blocks:
 
Reported: 2009-07-30 04:18 UTC by Vincent Untz
Modified: 2009-07-30 04:42 UTC (History)
0 users

See Also:
i915 platform:
i915 features:


Attachments
Patch (1.95 KB, patch)
2009-07-30 04:18 UTC, Vincent Untz
Details | Splinter Review

Note You need to log in before you can comment on or make changes to this bug.
Description Vincent Untz 2009-07-30 04:18:22 UTC
Created attachment 28189 [details] [review]
Patch

This is bad because on some systems, libexecdir is /usr/lib ;-)

Here's an attempt to fix this -- pretty sure it fails (I didn't test), at least during distcheck. If I have more time, I'll make it work.
Comment 1 Richard Hughes 2009-07-30 04:42:07 UTC
(In reply to comment #0)
> I didn't test)

I did, and it worked fine. Thanks:

commit 74525d984e26bf23969592d7b0b215cfde62dc4e
Author: Vincent Untz <vuntz@gnome.org>
Date:   Thu Jul 30 12:39:49 2009 +0100

    Use the configured libexec dir, don't hardcode it
    
    Signed-off-by: Richard Hughes <richard@hughsie.com>


Use of freedesktop.org services, including Bugzilla, is subject to our Code of Conduct. How we collect and use information is described in our Privacy Policy.