X doesn't seem to get information from tslib, while the tslib testsuite give correct results. It seems like
the tslib data isn't getting through. Reverting to 20050207 solves the problem
Created attachment 2470 [details] [review]
Fixes TSLIB specific problem.
I found myself wanting to have Newvision NW619vt working on xserver. Soon I
noticed that evdev interface doesn't handle job correctly in Xserver.
After that i discovered tslib that nearly worked:). So I little bit coded and
this patch that come through.
Biggest problem is that the mouse device pollutes every KdMouseInfo that it can
have hands on. So that's why there is that stupid return.
Not smart patch but shows how to fix problem. So someone can make this little
putting a 'KdMouseInfoAdd();' in tslib.c:168 fixes the bug. Verified with yesterdays cvs and a zaurus c700
The old kdrive tree is dead. As far as we can tell, this bug no longer applies to the current Xorg server tree. If it does, please reopen this bug and change the product to 'xorg' and the component to 'server/general'.