---- Reported by firstname.lastname@example.org 2010-11-29 14:12:51 +0000 ----
Created attachment 3692 [details]
2 sync logs
SyncEvolution 1:1.1-2 on Ubuntu 10.04 (amd64) with Evolution 2.28.3
Direct synchronization with handset Nokia N97 mini
BUG DETAILED DESCRIPTIONS
Synchronization of address book + calendar
First sync ended with error 22001. Subsequent syncing ends always with an error, mostly with error 412.
- Although the syncing ends always with an error, calendar synchronization seems to be correct.
- Address book synchronization:
1) Some address records cannot be transferred to the handset.
2) Most of the address records on the handset cannot be listed, but they can be read when you edit them for change.
3) It was possible to set only one shortcut, All other attempts failed (program abort).
After a hard reset of the phone, I have tried to sync Evolution with OVI and then OVI with the handset. The outcome was the same.
---- Additional Comments From email@example.com 2011-03-30 03:02:27 +0000 ----
Sorry, missed the bug report. Would be nice to look into this for 1.2, but I'm afraid I don't have the time right now.
--- Bug imported by firstname.lastname@example.org 2012-07-29 20:36 UTC ---
This bug was previously known as _bug_ 10637 at https://bugs.meego.com/show_bug.cgi?id=10637
Imported an attachment (id=64917)
-- GitLab Migration Automatic Message --
This bug has been migrated to freedesktop.org's GitLab instance and has been closed from further activity.
You can subscribe and participate further through the new bug through this link to our GitLab instance: https://gitlab.freedesktop.org/SyncEvolution/syncevolution/issues/156.