Created attachment 121740 [details]
Assertion that also shows the problem.
For reference, use 'git blame src/mesa/drivers/common/meta_blit.c 9e30d66b'. Assume the blit is an MSAA-MSAA blit from a GL_TEXTURE_2D_MULTISAMPLE surface with base type GL_INT.
Line 294 sets dst_is_msaa true.
Line 313 sets shader_index to BLIT_MSAA_SHADER_2D_MULTISAMPLE_COPY.
Line 339 increments shader_index by 5, and it is now BLIT_1X_MSAA_SHADER_2D_MULTISAMPLE_ARRAY_RESOLVE.
Similar problems exist for GL_TEXTURE_2D_MULTISAMPLE_ARRAY blits. You really only notice this problem is a blit of one kind is followed by a blit of a kind that conflicts.
We should have piglit tests for this.
I noticed this because, while I was making other changes, I added an assertion like the one in the attachment. Surely dst_is_msaa must be false when doing a resolve blit. Alas.
-- GitLab Migration Automatic Message --
This bug has been migrated to freedesktop.org's GitLab instance and has been closed from further activity.
You can subscribe and participate further through the new bug through this link to our GitLab instance: https://gitlab.freedesktop.org/mesa/mesa/issues/1514.