Bug 55978

Summary: Filled acroform with XFA dataset shows old values if opened in acroread
Product: poppler Reporter: Fabio D'Urso <fabiodurso>
Component: generalAssignee: poppler-bugs <poppler-bugs>
Severity: normal    
Priority: medium    
Version: unspecified   
Hardware: Other   
OS: All   
i915 platform: i915 features:
Attachments: Test case

Description Fabio D'Urso 2012-10-14 18:24:14 UTC
Created attachment 68557 [details]
Test case

If you edit the attached form in Poppler, the resulting file still shows the previous data when opened in acroread.

Steps to reproduce: Open file with poppler, change "12345" to "67890", save. Open resulting file in acroread, notice that it still shows "12345".

Some quick tests show that it's because acroread looks at the XFA dataset object (obj 66) instead of the /V property we set. Object 66 contains:

<xfa:datasets xmlns:xfa="http://www.xfa.org/schema/xfa-data/1.0/">
Comment 1 Jean-Fran├žois Fortin Tam 2014-03-05 23:12:59 UTC

*** This bug has been marked as a duplicate of bug 18935 ***

Use of freedesktop.org services, including Bugzilla, is subject to our Code of Conduct. How we collect and use information is described in our Privacy Policy.