Bug 10 - Ethiopic Language Character List Tweaks
Summary: Ethiopic Language Character List Tweaks
Alias: None
Product: fontconfig
Classification: Unclassified
Component: fc-cache (show other bugs)
Version: 2.1
Hardware: All All
: high enhancement
Assignee: Keith Packard
QA Contact:
Depends on:
Reported: 2003-01-18 09:59 UTC by Daniel Yacob
Modified: 2003-02-05 14:57 UTC (History)
1 user (show)

See Also:
i915 platform:
i915 features:

UUencoded, gzipped tar of modified files (2.42 KB, text/plain)
2003-01-18 10:00 UTC, Daniel Yacob

Description Daniel Yacob 2003-01-18 09:59:26 UTC
The existing am.orth, gez.orth and ti.orth files assume identical orthographic
conventions for the three languages.  The attachment contains minor tuning to
bring the character lists inline with present day conventions.  tig.orth is also
added for the Tigre language or Eritrea.
Comment 1 Daniel Yacob 2003-01-18 10:00:45 UTC
Created attachment 9 [details]
UUencoded, gzipped tar of modified files
Comment 2 Keith Packard 2003-02-06 09:57:49 UTC
I added your orthographies to CVS and also whacked things around to
automatically build the fclang.h file on the fly instead of leaving it in CVS.

btw -- imake support has also been removed.

Use of freedesktop.org services, including Bugzilla, is subject to our Code of Conduct. How we collect and use information is described in our Privacy Policy.