Bug 100 - Language filtering not working
Summary: Language filtering not working
Status: RESOLVED FIXED
Alias: None
Product: fontconfig
Classification: Unclassified
Component: library (show other bugs)
Version: 2.2
Hardware: x86 (IA32) Linux (All)
: high normal
Assignee: Keith Packard
QA Contact:
URL:
Whiteboard:
Keywords:
Depends on:
Blocks:
 
Reported: 2003-07-15 06:29 UTC by Marco Pesenti Gritti
Modified: 2003-09-04 16:23 UTC (History)
0 users

See Also:
i915 platform:
i915 features:


Attachments

Note You need to log in before you can comment on or make changes to this bug.
Description Marco Pesenti Gritti 2003-07-15 06:29:24 UTC
fc-list :lang=en
does not show any font on my system with current fontconfig cvs head.
We have got related bug reports for epiphany, so I guess it's not only a local
problem.

It works with fccfg.c 1.35, but it doesnt with fccfg.c 1.36.
Comment 1 Keith Packard 2003-07-15 08:09:55 UTC
This is a symptom of the whole language matching stuff being broken; I posted a
longish message a couple of days ago about what I was going to do to fix it. 
Now to find the time to fix the code...
Comment 2 Keith Packard 2003-09-05 09:23:47 UTC
'en' contains 'en-GB' and 'en-GB' contains 'en' now.


Use of freedesktop.org services, including Bugzilla, is subject to our Code of Conduct. How we collect and use information is described in our Privacy Policy.