When 'raise_on_click' is turned off, the current behaviour is:
- clicking on the top bar will raise the window
I would like to have it changed in the way metacity does it which is:
- clicking *then releasing* on the top bar without moving in between will raise the window
- clicking on a drag border has the same effect as clicking on the top bar
Here are the following advantages:
- you can move/resize a window without raising it. Example, some application you have in the background. To do so, just click on a border and move
- you can raise a window without having to look for the top border, sometimes other borders are visible but not the top one. Currently I sometimes have to move away some windows until I can find the top border of the app I want to raise.
Mass closure: This bug has been untouched for more than six years, and is not
obviously still valid. Please reopen this bug or file a new report if you continue to experience issues with current releases.