* BSW N3050
* Ubuntu 18.04
* Gfx stack built from Git
* GfxBench v4 / v5 (reproduced with latter, but v4 should work the same)
* bin/testfw_app --gfx glfw --gl_api desktop_core --width 1920 --height 1080 --fullscreen 1 --test_id gl_4
* Abort with following message:
testfw_app: src/intel/common/gen_urb_config.c:152: gen_get_urb_config: Assertion `total_needs <= urb_chunks' failed.
This regressed between following Mesa commits:
41c8f99137: 2018-11-12 18:28:04: util: Fix warning in u_cpu_detect on non-x86
e13dd70581: 2018-11-14 14:41:58: i965: avoid 'unused variable' warnings
In case it matters:
* i965 has always misrendered Carchase benchmark on BSW, see bug 101406
* GfxBench Vulkan Aztec Ruins and SynMark DeferredAA & TexMem128 started
to GPU hang around 6th of November, but for now this seems more of
a drm-tip kernel than Mesa issue
CarChase still aborts on BSW N3050 to this error with latest Mesa Git version, both with v4.19 and latest v4.20-rc4 drm-tip kernels.
This regression is still happening with latest v4.20.0-rc7 drm-tip kernel & Mesa.