Created attachment 143289 [details]
error log of gpu
gpu hangs wile playing
system architecture: Linux bartimaeus 4.20.6-arch1-1-ARCH #1 SMP PREEMPT Thu Jan 31 08:22:01 UTC 2019 x86_64 GNU/Linux
kernel version: 4.20.6-arch1-1-ARCH
Display connector: eDP1
Thank you for the report. Could you please provide answers on questions below?
1. provide please version of mesa on your machine
2. Does the game hang on specific moment or it occurs randomly?
3. Does the hang reproduce stable or it was just once?
4. And if it's not a start of the game - kindly ask you to provide saves of the game.
5. Also apitrace with exact place of hang would be helpful, if it is possible
Created attachment 143299 [details]
1. mesa 18.3.3-1
2. the hang ocures every minute or so maybe more often. it is not important were in the game i am (menue or the game itself its all the same)
3. it reproduces stabel
4. savegame provided
5. apitrace provided
Created attachment 143300 [details]
hi Lorenz, I tried provided apitrace on 2 different machines:
mesa 18.3.3 (built from source)
Arch с 4.20.0-arch1-1-ARCH (will update it to 4.20.6 soon)
mesa 18.3.3 (from repository)
Did you try to replay provided .trace? Does it hang your PC same as during playing?
If yes, provide please and dmesg output too.
oh, forgot to mention that in both cases I used KBL based CPU (HD Graphics 620 )
(In reply to Denis from comment #5)
> hi Lorenz, I tried provided apitrace on 2 different machines:
> Ubuntu 18.04
> 4.20.6-042006-generic #201901310331
> mesa 18.3.3 (built from source)
> Arch с 4.20.0-arch1-1-ARCH (will update it to 4.20.6 soon)
> mesa 18.3.3 (from repository)
> Did you try to replay provided .trace? Does it hang your PC same as during
> If yes, provide please and dmesg output too.
yes the .trace hangs the pc in the same way as during playing.
Created attachment 143304 [details]
unfortunately I couldn't reproduce this issue on arch even with new 4.20.6 kernel.
Am I right that your GPU model is the same, HD 620?
Also, clarify please what display server you are using - X or wayland (in my case I tested on X)