* Ubuntu 18.04 with Unity/compiz
* v4.19+ drm-tip kernel & git version of Xserver
* Mesa git version
* BSW/BDW/BXT/SKL/KBL/CFL HW
* FullHD monitor
* SynMark2 v7 OglPSPom test in FullHD fullscreen
Performance of that has dropped by 1-2% on all GEN8+ platforms between following Mesa commits:
* 2019-02-01 17:34:02 ab940b0d97: spirv: Support LocalSizeId and LocalSizeHintId execution modes
* 2019-02-02 14:42:14 0aa5a97b03: relnotes: Add VK_EXT_buffer_device_address
There was no perf drop on SNB/HSW, or in other benchmarks I'm running.
Wontfixing this is fine, but I think somebody should bisect it first.
Between following commits:
* 2019-03-13 17:54:16 97ad0efba0: iris: Use streaming loads to read from tiled surfaces
* 2019-03-14 17:22:20 162286eb75: anv: Only set 3DSTATE_PS::VectorMaskEnable on gen8+
PSPom improved on BXT platforms about same amount it had regressed earlier, but there was no impact on other platforms.
-- GitLab Migration Automatic Message --
This bug has been migrated to freedesktop.org's GitLab instance and has been closed from further activity.
You can subscribe and participate further through the new bug through this link to our GitLab instance: https://gitlab.freedesktop.org/mesa/mesa/issues/1799.