* Ubuntu 18.04 with Unity/compiz
* v4.19+ drm-tip kernel & git version of Xserver
* Mesa git version
* BSW/BDW/BXT/SKL/KBL/CFL HW
* FullHD monitor
* SynMark2 v7 OglPSPom test in FullHD fullscreen
Performance of that has dropped by 1-2% on all GEN8+ platforms between following Mesa commits:
* 2019-02-01 17:34:02 ab940b0d97: spirv: Support LocalSizeId and LocalSizeHintId execution modes
* 2019-02-02 14:42:14 0aa5a97b03: relnotes: Add VK_EXT_buffer_device_address
There was no perf drop on SNB/HSW, or in other benchmarks I'm running.
Wontfixing this is fine, but I think somebody should bisect it first.
Between following commits:
* 2019-03-13 17:54:16 97ad0efba0: iris: Use streaming loads to read from tiled surfaces
* 2019-03-14 17:22:20 162286eb75: anv: Only set 3DSTATE_PS::VectorMaskEnable on gen8+
PSPom improved on BXT platforms about same amount it had regressed earlier, but there was no impact on other platforms.