Mesa performance in SynMark2 v7 CSDof test dropped 3-7% on all our GEN9 devices.
- Ubuntu 18.04
- Unity / compiz desktop
- Mesa from git
- X server and drm-tip kernel from git within last 1-2 months, with modifier support enabled
- FullHD monitor
- synmark2 OglCSDof
(configured to run in fullscreen FullHD resolution.)
Regression happened between following commits:
* 2019-05-14 16:23:12 e81392868e: iris/resource: Drop redundant checks for aux support
* 2019-05-15 04:34:49 a9cef4f0e5: gallium: Add default check for PIPE_CAP_FRAGMENT_SHADER_INTERLOCK
* There are a lot of compiler changes between these dates
* Only CSDof test performance changed, and only on GEN9 devices (not on GEN7-8 ones)
-- GitLab Migration Automatic Message --
This bug has been migrated to freedesktop.org's GitLab instance and has been closed from further activity.
You can subscribe and participate further through the new bug through this link to our GitLab instance: https://gitlab.freedesktop.org/mesa/mesa/issues/1814.