Created attachment 16875 [details]
Input and generated output including error.
First time when you record, convert and play, it happens fine, but the second record and converted code gives error on playing.
Steps to Reproduce:
1) Run LDTP Editor. Select always on top.
2) Open Pidgin beside it.
3) Click 'Start' button. Single click to select one or two rows on Pidgin.
4)See them get recorded as multiple lines.
5) Click 'Stop' button. Then click convert.
6) Play. The actions are reproduced.
7) Follow steps 3 and 4 again.
Actions correctly reproduced and Success report.
Platform: Mandriva Linux 2008.0 i586
Thanks for the bug report. Fixed in git.