Preferred Thai fonts in 65-nonlatin.conf are based on outdated information, and
should be updated.
- Phaisarn and Phaisarn98 are bitmap fonts with unclear licenses, and have been
removed from upstream distribution .
- Kinnari is preferred over Norasi, according to upstream  config, based on
their actual popularities.
- Norasi is serif, not sans-serif. So, it should be removed.
- Preferred Thai sans-serif fonts are Waree, Loma, Garuda and Umpush, according
- Courier MonoThai is unmaintained, and should be removed.
- Preferred Thai Monospace fonts are TlwgTypo, TlwgTypist, TlwgTypewriter and
TlwgMono, according to .
Created attachment 16907 [details] [review]
Summarized patch for Thai preferred fonts adjustment
In my tree:
Created commit da77b3b: Update Thai default families (#16223)
1 files changed, 9 insertions(+), 4 deletions(-)
I believe I've fixed this in 2.7.0. Please reopen otherwise.