These enhancements submitted at the suggestion of Jon Phillips.
The instructions for downloading a single clip art file are not clear--especially for new and casual computer users--because:
1. The pop-up item for the Clip Art tab on the home page says "See the latest clip art uploads."
2. On the Clip Art page, except for the word "More" at the bottom of the page, there is no indication of how many files are available, and therefore no indication that there are more than a few of the "latest clip art uploads."
3. The FAQ "How do I download the clip art" can be misinterpreted to mean that only packages are available for download.
1.Change the pop up message associated with the Clip Art tab on the home page to read "Browse the many clip art files" or something similar.
2. Repeat on the clip art pages(s), the info from the "Quick Stats" display on the home page.
3. In the FAQ, change this sentence: "At this time, all art since January 2007 and parts of the older collections must be downloaded as individual files from the website." to:
"Click on the Clip Art tab for access to the many public domain clip art files." Or something similar.
Closing all openclipart bugs as openclipart is now on launchpad, as per request from Jon Philips.
on Mar 30, 2017 at 08:45:44.
(provided by the Example extension).