My machine is mostly SuSE 8.2, with a number of added new packages, including
I've installed the new 6.8.2 release, and I'm seeing the X server crash and die
with the singularly uninformative error:
'An unresolved function was called'
I can cause it every time when running xpdf, which leads me to suspect font
rendering problems. I have tried compiles with both my system freetype2
libraries and the included one, but the problem remains. Any clues?
starting with the 184.108.40.206 snapshot, on linux systems, the X server can print
its own backtrace when it crashes. please confirm that these bugs are still
valid with 220.127.116.11 or later, and if they are please attach a the server log
from the crash.
reporter: ping. please verify that this issue occurs for you with a current
version of X, or alternatively provide more information about what function the
server is failing to resolve.
Marking broken (status null/blank) bugs in xorg with no activity in a long time as fixed. Please reopen if you think it's necessary, but first do a search if a similar bug report is already filed and in a NEW/ASSIGNED state. These bugs do not currently show in most search results as they do not have any status.
Sorry for this janitorial spam, you know where to send hate mails to when your inbox gets full of bugs you're subscribed to.