On the Maemo5 SDK, 2 clients in the room, each accepting/offering d-bus tubes, when one client accepts the tube, it gets closed and my app tries to connect to an invalid dbus-gabble unix socket file.
The other client uses gabble 0.8.7-1ubuntu1 on ubuntu karmic.
The log is there:
You can grep for the tube 612614435 for instance.
404 when trying to download the logs :\
(In reply to comment #1)
> 404 when trying to download the logs :\
Sorry it is http://base-art.net/static/gabble.log.bz2
Here are my partial observations from this log:
- You joined firstname.lastname@example.org
- You created a tube T1 (1571899144) using the bytestream 1265898273-2625381383
- You created another tube T2 (1573115257) using the bytestream 1265898273-4088574537
- You created a third tube T3 (2143994341) using the bytestream 1265898273-1159475516
- Your app connected to these 3 D-Bus tubes
- "Coherence At Phil's" joins T2
- then T1
- then T3
- then created a new tube T4 1502302501 using 1265898368-3092784896
- You joined tube T4 and connect to it
- "Coherence At Phil's" created a new tube (T5) 1846207483 using 1265898368-3669707655
- You joined T5 and connect to it
- "Coherence At Phil's" created a new tube (T6) 612614435 using 1265898368-729463036
- You joined T6, connect to it and send one message to it
- You received one message on T3
- You sent one (big) message on T3
- A bit later email@example.com/Coherence At Phil's left the room
- T4's bytestream is removed by Gabble and so T4 is closed.
- So is T5
- and T6
- "Coherence At Phil's" rejoins the room with his tubes (T2, T5, T1, T3, T6)
I stopped at this point. I'll check the code but it seens weird to my that T4 is closed because its initiator left. That shouldn't happen.
-- GitLab Migration Automatic Message --
This bug has been migrated to freedesktop.org's GitLab instance and has been closed from further activity.
You can subscribe and participate further through the new bug through this link to our GitLab instance: https://gitlab.freedesktop.org/telepathy/telepathy-gabble/issues/79.