Created attachment 44783 [details]
gabble logs when removing contact
1) connect firstname.lastname@example.org in empathy
2) connect email@example.com in pidgin
3) get subscription both ways
4) in pidgin, remove firstname.lastname@example.org from b's roster.
5) see that the contact email@example.com is gone in empathy too
This looks fine... but checking at dbus signals and gabble debug, you see that the contact got removed, then added back and then removed again. This is suboptimal.
-- GitLab Migration Automatic Message --
This bug has been migrated to freedesktop.org's GitLab instance and has been closed from further activity.
You can subscribe and participate further through the new bug through this link to our GitLab instance: https://gitlab.freedesktop.org/telepathy/telepathy-gabble/issues/139.