uim-pref-gtk enters an infinite loop, printing scheme debug messages.
How to reproduce:
(1) Run uim-pref-gtk in a terminal window.
(2) In the Toolbar group, uncheck all the seven options.
(3) Save the configuration by pressing OK.
(4) Run uim-pref-gtk again in a terminal window.
(5) In the Toolbar group, check the "Enable menu-based input method switcher"
option. This operation should have already caused a backtrace message
in the terminal window.
(6) Click on the Apply button.
(7) Click on the OK button, and an infinite loop.
Platform: gcc version 4.0.3, Debian testing
YamaKen, any idea?
Fixed in r3427. Thanks for the report.