Just to let you know, there is only one issue I came across, which is to do with Visual Studio 2012, not gstreamer.
VS2012 happily converts the VS2010 solution, and all built ok
The problem I encountered was running e.g. tutorial-one, and this was a dll search issue. I tried adding a property in the Debug, Working Directory, but to no avail. I wasted hours mucking around with this, so I thought you may find this next bit useful.
In the end, I added the path to gstreamer-sdk\0.10\x86\bin into the system PATH variable, as the DLL search looks at that. You may want this to your installation doc.
Then the tutorial ran.