Bug 18085 - Wrong translation in se.po
Summary: Wrong translation in se.po
Status: RESOLVED FIXED
Alias: None
Product: PackageKit
Classification: Unclassified
Component: General (show other bugs)
Version: unspecified
Hardware: Other All
: medium normal
Assignee: Richard Hughes
QA Contact:
URL:
Whiteboard:
Keywords:
Depends on:
Blocks:
 
Reported: 2008-10-15 20:29 UTC by David Andersson
Modified: 2008-10-16 00:49 UTC (History)
0 users

See Also:
i915 platform:
i915 features:


Attachments
Swedish translation of PackageKit (24.26 KB, text/x-gettext-translation)
2008-10-15 20:29 UTC, David Andersson
Details

Note You need to log in before you can comment on or make changes to this bug.
Description David Andersson 2008-10-15 20:29:12 UTC
Created attachment 19686 [details]
Swedish translation of PackageKit

First sorry for misusing the Severity/Priority system, but I feel you shouldn't let a critical piece of software out with this bug.
I am the originator of the Swedish translation in packagekit (Sent it to you via mail), but sadly I messed up. The Swedish translation should be in sv.se not the se.po which I sent to you.
To correct this either:
1. Rename se.po to sv.po and then merge with the attached file (which contains corrections + translations for the latest additions) or
2. Delete se.po ( Oh Git how we love you ) and just add the attached file fresh.
Comment 1 Richard Hughes 2008-10-16 00:49:59 UTC
Done, thanks.


Use of freedesktop.org services, including Bugzilla, is subject to our Code of Conduct. How we collect and use information is described in our Privacy Policy.