1. Enable color filter for a window, choose a filter that's highly visible.
2. Move the window. The colors are not filtered.
3. Change desktop (I use desktop wall) back and forth. The color effect is lost while changing, then "snaps" on.
4. Scale the windows. The colors are not filtered.
5. Switch between the windows (ring will do). The colors are not filtered.
6. Maximize the window. The colors are not filtered (during the wobble)
I think compiz should be changed so that it filters colors all the time instead of some of the time.
This is the compiz bug tracker, not the compiz fusion tracker which is located at bugs.opencompositing.org.
Please report your suggestion there so that we can track it properly. Thanks.